Today was the first meeting on our AIAL brief.
- Me: Communications, project management, research, idea generation, marketing
- Marlo: Tech, developer, electronics, design thinking
- Aaron: Design thinking, research
- Lara: Idea generation, team player, etextiles and physical computing
- George: Idea generation, circuitry
- Kylie: UX, UI and graphic design
- Patricia: Web development.
The team will meet an hour before our scheduled studio time every week to work on the project.
Things we are currently looking at:
- Making the project have an educational aspect
- Augmented reality
- Figuring out our main guiding question to the problem we are solving
- Must make users want to play it again and again; must not be a once only experience
- Must have a lot of personality – something we believe some of NZ’s successful iconic brands have
- An element of exploration
- Produce a website that kids can continue their play through once they leave the airport lounge space
- Must be an enriching experience
- Make boarding time for each player a part of the game so that children don’t leave upset at having to end the game
- Have research done on other projects that have tackled kids engagement in a commercial space
- Have contact with the airport and organise a meeting to understand their needs and view the space
- Prepare a project flowchart if possible.